Andhra Pradesh Engineering Management Quota fees
After finalising the Medical tuition fees for 2010, the Government of Andhra Pradesh has confirmed the fees for Engineering courses (and Pharmacy, Planning, Architecture) both in private and Government colleges. This fee structure will remain the same for the next two academic years (2011 and 2012) as well unless there is any drastic change in Inflation, said the Government.
The annual fee for Engineering, Pharmacy, Planning and Architecture courses is Rs.31000 for seat under Convenor quota (normal counselling), Rs.95000 for seat under Management Quota and USD 5000 for NRI’s.
For Pharm D course, the annual fee is Rs.68000 under convenor quota, Rs.155000 under Management quota and USD 6000 for NRI’s.
Apart from these tuition fees, there will also be some special fees that has to be paid by students, some of which are one time while some are paid annually every year.
- Rs.2000, a one time fee for Admission, Registration and Recognition.
- Rs.500, a one time fee for Library deposit
- Rs.500, a one time fee for Laboratory deposit
- Rs.1000 paid every year for special services like College maintenance, Health services, Reading room etc
- Rs.1500 paid every year for common services like Academic audit, exam related, Curriculum revision etc).
And there may also be a caution deposit that will be collected by Individual colleges, which will be refunded at the end of the course period, if there are no dues payable by you.